Established in 2019
The company was funded in 2019, after 2 years of experience as the CEO of another transportation company and having extensive expertise in the industry.
Through her expertise, Soreny will bring the operations of the business to profitability within its first year.
Soreny Marin’s experience and qualifications include:
- Successfully assembled, managed, and organized a transportation company.
- Set up all the departments with job description and responsibilities
- Created Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Develop contracts with Nationwide brokers to be able to grow
- WBE Certified – Women’s Business Enterprise
- MBE Certified – Minority Business Enterprise
- HIPPA Certified
- CTAA – Trainer Certified – Community Transportation Association of America
- Public Notary
In the beginning, Ms. Marin will be the only employee, and started with 3 vehicles as a Hired Non Owned and completed routing, dispatching, and admin work, expansion was quick and she started hiring the office staff including administrator/dispatch and other drivers.
Our operating philosophy is founded on maintaining the highest level of quality service in the most efficient manner possible by providing the highest level team of dispatchers and drivers to transport passengers.
We aim to be our customers single source provider of road transportation services, and specialized services, offering smart, creative, and trusted drivers.
From the first “hello” to last “you’re welcome” every person should be made to feel special. We love to solve a new problem or offer a new solution that creates value for our customers and the partners we serve. Whether we’re driving for you or simply answering your phone call, we go the extra mile and strive to make a difference.